My Brand New Fishing Partner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Brand New Fishing Partner

On my way back from Lower Kinnaird on Sunday I called at Wetheral and picked up my new fishing partner. Her name is Eden and she is most definitely for life and not just for Christmas. She is 11 weeks old and after having her for only 2 days I have already fallen arse over tit in love with her

www.silversalmon.co.uk

Lovely looking dog! |\

Comment

Awesome, LG. A friend for life there for sure |\

TT.

Comment

Thank you both. She is indeed a most special friend. As well as dog food I have found that she likes to eat wood, plastic, gravel, soil, grass, moss, string, cat shit and best of all my knuckles. This adds a whole new dimension to the concept of recycling. My knuckles however are cut to pieces as she is teething
        www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by laffingravy View Post
          Thank you both. She is indeed a most special friend. As well as dog food I have found that she likes to eat wood, plastic, gravel, soil, grass, moss, string, cat shit and best of all my knuckles. This adds a whole new dimension to the concept of recycling. My knuckles however are cut to pieces as she is teething
          Fantastic looking dog LG, hope she brings you lots of luck, we may need it on the Lune this season!

Hoping to get out this Sunday night, subject to conditions.

Regards, Holly,

Comment

It is my very great pleasure to announce that on our first joint fishing expedition (River Lune 1st July 2017) we managed to bag a fish of approximately 9lbs. My fishing partner played her part very well indeed ( OK I will confess, not that well really as she just slept straight through it). I have had reservations about being able to fish until my puppy is old enough to be able to leave my van without going beserk and chasing butterflies. With a few compromises however I have found it kinda workable.
            www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by laffingeravy View Post
              It is my very great pleasure to announce that on our first joint fishing expedition (River Lune 1st July 2017) we managed to bag a fish of approximately 9lbs. My fishing partner played her part very well indeed ( OK I will confess, not that well really as she just slept straight through it). I have had reservations about being able to fish until my puppy is old enough to be able to leave my van without going beserk and chasing butterflies. With a few compromises however I have found it kinda workable.
              So cute!
              Last edited by Sommers; 28-10-2021, 16:01.

Comment

Working...
              X