Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market research

Even gents.

I am looking for a bit of feedback if possible. I have a design for a handmade wooden fly box and am just testing the water as to what sort of money people would pay and what sort of sizes would be useful. There are boxes on the market that are finished in this country but made abroad and although very nice I'm a bit of one when it comes to buying cheap imports. I will hopefully get a chance over the Xmas break to make a couple which I will show on here so I can take some feedback on what people want. I'm also halfway through making a fly tying station which will be for myself so that the misses can stop moaning about feathers and the like floating around every where. I will post photos once completed.

Many thanks in advance for your feedback and merry Christmas to all.

Is this a box for bag/pocket or a 'mothership' to stay in the car and decant from??

Comment

I am thinking of a few different sizes. Small and simple ones for the pocket/bag and like you say a "mothership" for general storage.

Comment

Id be interested in a medium size tube fly box, if possible thanks

Comment

Ok highwater I'll get on it as soon as possible and post some pictures for you to look at. Thanks for the interest.

Mintylad.

Comment

Brilliant look forward to seeing them

Comment

Once I get all this Xmas nonsense out of the way I'll be busy whittling away. Don't think I'm a Scrooge but all these festivities are doing my head in and I haven't even burnt the turkey yet.:>

Comment

Working...
              X