North(ish) Of England Fly Dressing Classes And Social Gathering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North(ish) Of England Fly Dressing Classes And Social Gathering

Hello all of you from all of me. Following the Lland.........erm. .......Lla. ....Ll. ...South Wales fly dressing classes that Steffan is running this winter it seemed a little bit remiss of us dumb northern types not to organise our own. With this in mind I propose to run a fly dressing class through this winter. I will provide free instruction where required or if you live up here and just want to meet up on a night through the week and have what the Jocks lovingly call a 'blether' you are more than welcome to attend. Unfortunately I cannot provide you with equipment or materials and you will need to bring your own. All I can offer you is free instruction. There will be a charge per week for attendance which will be the cost of hiring a venue divided up equally amongst all of us. I will also be paying an equal share of the venue hire. Location will be established if and when we get enough interested members. If we don't get enough interested members then the thing may not even get off the ground but at least I am prepared to try. If I am then why not give it a go? If you are interested then please let me know and I will add your name to the list. Your location would also be helpful so that we can work on a location kind of central to all of us. If you don't wish to public ally announce your location then you may of course pm me with it.

Thank you,
    Geoff

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1. Laffingravy
    2. Ron Ward
    3. Billy Speycaster
    Last edited by laffingravy; 16-10-2015, 11:11.
    www.silversalmon.co.uk

Nice one Geoff and good luck with it all. PLEASE post some images of the event and the flies being dressed if all this takes off. Well done and good luck |\

TT.

Comment

count me in geoff pls|\

Comment

Excellent Billy, you are in ~:.
        www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

We now only have 3 of us signed up for the proposed North Of England Fly Dressing Classes. This kind of makes things a bit (a lot) uneconomical to proceed with. It is with deep regret therefore that I feel we must cancel it. This is the second northern forum event that I have attempted to organise and been forced to cancel through lack of interest. Does the Northern English element of this forum just want to sit and watch the rest of the world go merrily by? I must say to all of you I am very disappointed ::
          www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

me too man i was looking forward to it never mind thanks for the effort geoff

Comment

come on guys give us a hand get of yer butts and have a go pls

Comment

I would try to make it whenever possible if it goes ahead. Only just seen this.

Comment

Well done guys. Nice to see this gaining momentum. |\

TT

Comment

come on lads it will be great fun you wont be dissapointed on them cold winter nights

Comment

Well I'm still up for it - just so long as it's nearer Manchester than the Scottish border!

Comment

i dont think it going to happen now more,s the pity ::

Comment

Working...
                        X