fly swop results.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fly swop results.

Went out for a couple of hours on Sunday night something didn't feel quite right thought better check what's going on. Bloody loop had parted from the fly line could I please have another one of your tubes please john evs! The only plus side was that it didn't happen as a fish grabbed hold.

Mintylad.::

Yes bud no problem do u have a spare with you or do u want another sent out|\
    theres no room at the inn... our country is full

Comment

Got no spares as they all went in the charity box but have a picture and will try to copy myself. A great looking fly that filled me with confidence ! Had a feeling that it would be the first one I'd lose.

Richy

Comment

Hi minty give me a week or so and ill do you a few up if you like just pm me your address again and I'll get some out to you before the season gets well under way|\

Comment

Got my flies yesterday, well chuffed, great tying guys |\

Also, have got the auction underway from the donations made, which you can track or bid on here:

http://www.sea-trout.co.uk/showthrea...0536#post10536

Thanks again,

TT.

Comment

Results

Managed to get out for the first time this year last night. Thought I would give one or two of the fly swap patterns a swim. Not much showing in the pool but did manage to catch one ST of roughly 1.5lb on the top fly (well done whoever tied this one!) and had a strong pull on the lower one (but not hooked).

D
            Attached Files

Comment

It's jj s fly|\

Comment

Yeah man but I organised the fly swop so all credits should be directed my way especially as this season I have taken a very conservation minded approach to my fishing. I couldn't touch a fish I a sushi bar!!!!! :-)

Mintylad.

Comment

I suppose somebody's gotta be crap at it :>|\

Comment

Working...
                  X