Bruce and Walker 12' Double-handed fly rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce and Walker 12' Double-handed fly rod

Bruce and Walker double-handed 12’ Walker Powerlite Salmon Fly rod, rated #7-9, in excellent condition.
    There was a second-hand one in the factory sale at Bruce and Walker a while ago, and this was the information: a 12' #7-9 three piece salmon rod in the Walker Powerlite action. It is finished in a dark mahogany colour with deep burgundy whippings. There is gold hand tipping on every whipping. It has a 24 1/2 inch cork handle with a traditional, one fixed and one sliding ring reel fitting in Champagne gold. The cork handle has a matching Champagne gold collar at the top. It has two double-leg lined butt rings ... the rod is in very good condition. £249.99.

I am asking for £130 (delivered) ...or nearest offer.
    You are more than welcome to inspect the rod if you live locally...and I can also email photographs.

Originally posted by brigydon View Post
    Bruce and Walker double-handed 12’ Walker Powerlite Salmon Fly rod, rated #7-9, in excellent condition.
    There was a second-hand one in the factory sale at Bruce and Walker a while ago, and this was the information: a 12' #7-9 three piece salmon rod in the Walker Powerlite action. It is finished in a dark mahogany colour with deep burgundy whippings. There is gold hand tipping on every whipping. It has a 24 1/2 inch cork handle with a traditional, one fixed and one sliding ring reel fitting in Champagne gold. The cork handle has a matching Champagne gold collar at the top. It has two double-leg lined butt rings ... the rod is in very good condition. £249.99.

I am asking for £130 (delivered) ...or nearest offer.
    You are more than welcome to inspect the rod if you live locally...and I can also email photographs.

In first class condition ...but surplus to requirements.
    Now reduced to £110!!! (or £100 if collected).
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X