This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout and Grayling fly tying videos

A couple of videos I made detailing a nymph and an emerger pattern.

Nymph

Emerger

TT.

Dear Teifi-Terrorist,

I recently had the privilege of fishing the River Axe in Devon for Sea Trout. Alas, the fish were there, but they weren't in a co-operative mood, and I did not connect with anything.

I did, however, receive a report from my 'spies' that a fly called the 'Towy Black' is particularly effective on this river.

It seems that this is a black and orange fly, and I'd dearly love to tie up one or two of these for my next trip over to Dorset.

Do you, or one of your colleagues, have a pattern for this fly that I can use?

Hopefully yours,

Black Sebastian

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sebastian View Post
      Dear Teifi-Terrorist,

I recently had the privilege of fishing the River Axe in Devon for Sea Trout. Alas, the fish were there, but they weren't in a co-operative mood, and I did not connect with anything.

I did, however, receive a report from my 'spies' that a fly called the 'Towy Black' is particularly effective on this river.

It seems that this is a black and orange fly, and I'd dearly love to tie up one or two of these for my next trip over to Dorset.

Do you, or one of your colleagues, have a pattern for this fly that I can use?

Hopefully yours,

Black Sebastian
      Sorry I missed this, SB.

I have no idea what the pattern looks like, sorry. Someone on here should though, so hopefully you will get a response soon.

TT.

Comment

Working...
      X