Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tidy, let me kno how many butchers .i have to bang out

Comment

Nice one Richy. More than happy to throw in another two to auction off for charity.

TT.

Comment

Sound steff if we get to ten participants should make for a nice little box! Come on boys it's all for charity now!

Richy~:.

Comment

When we going do them by foulks
          theres no room at the inn... our country is full

Comment

John.

How's about we wait til end of the month to confirm participants and then if everyone could send flies to me by 14th of April (which actually happens to be my birthday).I will get them all sent out without haste.

Richy

Comment

I've got that fly box in the classifieds, which when given some new ethafoam ought to be ok to put the flies in for the charity box, let me know on the foam and l'll forward the box to you.

Comment

Nice one Chris that would be a massive help just need three more participants and we are good to go

Thanks again
                Richy

Comment

yes its me steff ,nice to be back after all the ops just recovering from having my foot broke twicw and resetting to a slice of my hell and glued and screwed to my inside hell so hey presto i got at least one inside arch lol cant wait to wade again been to long regaerds speycaster|\

Comment

Originally posted by mintylad View Post
                    Davo

The theme this year is a night fishing fly of any description whether it be an original pattern or something else. You just need to tie up enough for each person involved. If I remember last year we had ten participants. I for one night will be taking with me to the river only the flies received through the swop and then let you know how I get on, should be fun.

If I could ask all participants to a stamped addressed envelope to ensure the flies get back to where they are supposed to.

I for one thought that the standard of flies last year was very good so maybe we could each tie up one or two extra flies and auction off a box full and then maybe donate the money to a worthy cause.

Tight lines
                    Richy
                    OK - good stuff, count me in please.
                    D

Comment

Good job davo just need one more I think. I'm super organised this my set are done and dusted.

Richy.

Comment

Christ I'm not done yet, done 7 so far, how much are we doing is it 10 for entrants if we get that many, surely will, and was it another two??
                        theres no room at the inn... our country is full

Comment

Yes John 10 plus an extra 2 Chris has kindly provided us with a fly box and I might chuck in a few of my creations to bulk it out a bit we just need one more victim.

Richy.

Comment

I'm up for it

Comment

Sorry to have missed the swap however if you let me have an address to send them to I will tie up a few to pop in the "auction" box.
                              Mark.

Comment

Mark.

You haven't missed it I totted up the numbers last night and I think including you we have room for one extra. I never was very good at counting on part of me having six fingers on my left hand. On a more positive note I've always been quite popular with the ladies!

Richy.

Comment

Working...
                                X