Wellies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellies

Went out yesterday to buy new pair of wellies after years of hard use out of my old hunters. You could have knocked be over at £180 sale price, could buy a pair of chesties for less.

You could do worse than buying MUCK BOOTS . The company currently has a sale on and they are offering 40% off list. I paid £350.00 from John Norris for a pair of leather lined Le Chameau that I use for open days and country fairs. From the day I bought them all they did was knacker my feet. I went back to Muck Boots and have never looked back. Warm and comfortable. Wearing them all day you really can tell the difference and they were less than a third of the price of the Le Chameau's.

My personal suggestion would be the Mossy Oaks but it really is up to you.
    Last edited by laffingravy; 01-01-2015, 15:15.
    www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Have a look at John Norris' sale - some decent Hunter wells for a good discount
      Cheers
      D

Comment

I have bought a pair from the biology store, they are Dickies like the jeans green with a hard sole unlike the modern thin weak soles that feel every little stone, they have a good tread pattern lined warm and very comfy I think they were £14...not hunters of course but they keep you feet dry.
        cheers
        Glyn
        Last edited by Glyn; 03-01-2015, 22:06.

Comment

Working...
        X