Fishing Rio Grande, February 2014 and 2015 Hosted Weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Rio Grande, February 2014 and 2015 Hosted Weeks

This all may seem like a long way away, however, securing the best space has to be worked on and confirmed a long way in advance.

For 2014 I am taking a group to Kau Tapen on the Argentine side of the Rio Grande in the 22nd February – 1st March week. This is a fantastic week and a week that I have cherry-picked to offer both numbers and a good perentage of fresh fish. It is also a week where you would rarely have to fish deeper than an intermediate tip, which is always pleasant. In addition, the new moon is on the 1st of March, so the week will be fished up to the new moon. Cost for the week in US dollars is $7,250 + $295 for the fishing licences. This price is unchanged from the 2012/13 season. This is fully guided and includes accommodation, transfers, food, drink etc. 25% deposit can be taken now along with flexible payment terms. Payment can be taken in sterling, euros or US dollars.

2015; as above, but for the 21-28th February week with the new moon being on the 18th of February. Prices to be confirmed, but I’m sure we will able to get the 2014 rates in 2015 if confirmed early enough. Just 5 rods left for this week.

Kau Tapen has access to some 16km of prime water on the Rio Grande and is probably the nicest lodge on the river. It takes a maximum of 10 anglers per week, fishing 2 to a guide.

Contact Steffan Jones for further info or to reserve a rod: steffan@aardvarkmcleod.com

If you’d like to explore other lodges/options then please do get in contact too as plenty of great options exist from $4,500 for a week.

Some fish from this week this season:

Working...
X