No announcement yet.

Waders Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an update….Finally travelled down to the nearest Orvis stockists & turned out that still too tight on my legs. But the good news found a pair that did….Snowbee prestige CT stocking boot full body breathables in XL fitted down to a tee. The price of the waders was £249 but due to a sale he said I could have the waders & free pair of boots size 12 (Greys boots £99) for £199 as there is a sale due to over stock. Now gone online & the waders are half price without boots at £125. So don't know wether to take the offer in store or the offer online & then shop around for boots? Do certain types of stocking foots have to have different boots? Advice would be appreciated!!

Comment

Snowbee Prestige OMG

When my Prestige o/ts failed at the seam, the retailer replaced them only for them to fail again.
      Snowbee didn't want to know making all kinds of excuses but the retailer again stood by me but I don't hold much hope for this third pair either.

My advice is to steer well clear of any Snowbee Prestige items. ::

Comment

i had snowbee waders for six years ive just replaced them its the luck of the draw

Comment

I think this is the only option i have got really with them being the only ones I've found to comfortably fitting my legs. And for half price £129 its worth the risk. Just got to choose good pair of wading boots now

Comment

Originally posted by Mick B View Post
            When my Prestige o/ts failed at the seam, the retailer replaced them only for them to fail again.
            Snowbee didn't want to know making all kinds of excuses but the retailer again stood by me but I don't hold much hope for this third pair either.

My advice is to steer well clear of any Snowbee Prestige items. ::
            Totally agree my prestige waders weared away at the neoprene heels within a matter of months,would not advise them either,you know when I see gillies wearing those Ocean waders I can't help think they would be good for me as most of my fishing involves climbing through the brush?

Comment

One of the reasons I where Ocean waders, very durable & easy to repair if you do get a bit of a leak. I know they have their disadvantages though, in warm & cold conditions & there's no ankle support if you catch a rock when wading, but easy to slip in & out of|\.

Comment

Working...
              X