Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gopro Hero 4 Black Edition And Stuff.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gopro Hero 4 Black Edition And Stuff.....

Fellow Sea Trout Fishing Forumites I have for your delectation at an absolute giveaway price one Gopro Hero 4 Black Edition action camera. Included with it are a 64gb micro SD card, a removable LCD touch screen, a remote control plus other assorted bits and bobs. It has been used on precisely 2 occasions. One for a week on the Deveron a while ago where it was used extensively to film me staggering round blind drunk for most of the week when in very low water I only managed 3 fish. The other occasion was when it was used on my own water to film a short section of single handed Spey casting which is shown elsewhere on this 'ere Sea Trout Fishing Forum. There are sadly no original boxes or packaging but the camera and equipment really are as new. Go on treat yourself take some lovely happy snaps of smiling fishies and post some footage on your favourite Forum. Alternatively just annoy the hell out of your family taking footage of them in situations in which they don't want to be filmed.

Price for the lot is £250.00 which includes insured delivery via RMSD. Payment by Paypal please.

If you have any questions then please shout right out and I will attempt to answer as best as my limited vocabulary will allow
    Last edited by laffingravy; 14-03-2017, 09:11.
    www.silversalmon.co.uk
Working...
X