Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very large amount of tackle for sale.

Hi all

I've decided i want to downsize my trout and salmon fishing tackle and have a lot of various rods, reels, gear, lines, flies and fly making tools and materials that i would like to dispose of. TBH there is far too much to list here folks but i can say that there is a full range of stuff old and newish to go. If you are interested at all, pm me and we can chat on the phone about what i have and go from there. There is probably something i have for everyone. There is a lot of spinning, worming and even some sea fishing stuff also.|\

cheers

Tomtom.

Tackle for sale

Hi
    No replies yet so I will start listing it. The first item is a Flextec Speycaster 13ft double hander salmon rod, 8/9wt. 3 piece with a spare mid section. It is as new and comes in a Cordoba case and is paired with a Flextec aerotec salmon reel aftm 9/12, as new and loaded with an Eion Fairgrieve Ultra Spey 8/9wt running line(and backing of course) and three tips-floating, intermediate and sinking. The reel is in an Airflo neoprene case and includes a spare, matching spool and similar running line. These are all as new. Asking £150-but open to reasonable offers. Photos can be e-mailed to potential buyer.|\

cheers

Tomtom.
    Last edited by Thom; 10-11-2015, 12:09.

Comment

tackle for sale

Hi
      The next items are a group of rods to be sold individually or as a job lot. A Shimano 'twin power' trout fly rod model 8656 8'6" long, 2 section, #5/6 wt. cork handle, 10 ring and hook keeper circa 1970's in great original condition, includes unmatched cloth bag. Offers. A Diawa graphite sensor delux fly rod model sgdf-9.5H, 9'6" long, 2 section #6/8 wt. cork handle, 10 ring and keeper, Fuji reel seat circa 1980's in great original condition, includes matching cloth bag. Offers. An Airflo classic trout fly rod, hi-modulus carbon, 9'6" long, 2 section #7/8 wt. cork handle 11 ring and keeper, 1980's superb original condition-no bag. Offers. A completely refurbished Dorchester worming rod, 9'6" long 2 section hollow fibreglass, long cork handle, 8 ceramic rings and keeper finished in matt black Krylon colour with ruby whipping and flexcoat epoxy, circa 1960's in fantastic condition and as new-no bag. Offers. A Ron Thompson Axcellerator, all round river model fly rod, 9' long, 3 section #5 wt. cork handle, 11 ring and keeper, early 2000's in brand new condition and unused, matching bag. Offers. A Shakepeare Ugly Stik Spin rod model 1575 270, 9' long, 2 section, casting wt. 25-60gram, cork handle, Fuji reel seat, 7 ring, 1990's in superb original condition-no bag. Offers. A Shakespeare Ugly Stik casting rod, model scl1102, 5'6" long, 2 section, M action, 6-12lb sigma, Duplon handle pistol grip, 5 ring, circa late 1980's and in great original condition-a fantastic little rod for casting around small to medium lures, no bag. Offers. Similarly, a Bodex Pateke Morton casting rod, Stevens special range model, 6' long, 2 section, casting wt. 10-30gram, 5 ring and keeper, Duplon pistol grip handle circa 1970's in great original condition- no bag. Offers. Finally, (for now) A Team Diawa Amorhous Whisker uptide sea rod, model TDU28, sensitive tip and power-house butt, 9' 6" long, 2 section, casting wt. 2-8 ozs. 10 ring, Duplon handle, Fuji reel seat, circa 1980's and in great original condition with matching bag. Offers.

Tomtom.

Comment

Hi, I'm on the hunt for a double hander and was wondering whether your setup is still for sale?

Cheers,

Steff

Comment

Rods for sale.

Hi

I've sent you a private message.

Tom.

Comment

Hi Tom, I think I've PM'ed you back. Not sure if it worked or not. Let me know if it didn't!

Thanks,

Steff

Comment

Rods and tackle for sale

The Dorchester worming rod, the Speycaster aerotec setup and the Diawa uptide rod have now all been sold. Still plenty of bargains to be had if you care to check out the original listing and send me a pm of your wants/needs and i'll see what I have.

thanks

Tom.:>

Comment

Latest update on rods.

The Ugly Stick Spin and the Bodex pateke rods have been sold.
                The others listed are still available.|\

Tom.

Comment

Working...
                X